Thursday, November 15, 2018

New parts and new problems for Celica

Okey.

I was able to get following parts

- used rear shaft (there was a play in inner joint on rear shaft)
- used throttle position sensor
- new gas struts for rear hatch

Yes. Throttle position sensor fixed the problem with intercooler water pump running all the time. now it will stop when car is on idle. New gas struts to rear hatch made it usable.



I also noticed new problems, jipii. Check engine light is still on. At first it was on all the time and I didn't get any error codes because it didn't blink. Now when I have droved it more it started working and gave me code 21, witch is oxygen sensor code. When I looked closer to exhaust manifold, it is loose! I have to first insert new gasket. Leaks in exhaust manifold can chouse problems with oxygen sensor.

When examining the intercooler water pump I noticed that some one has tried to repair it. Look at the photo!!

What happened here?



No comments:

Post a Comment