Monday, December 1, 2014

Olutmalja kisa "beertrhophy match" Kuopio

I havent writen in a long time in my blog for personal reasons. But now I decidet to start writing in english mainly from my shooting hoppys for edducational reasons :) My text will have lots of miss spells and I'm not going to correct them so I can follow my progress.


.

Leupold Mark 4 3,5-10x TMR
  I participate in "beertrhophy match" with my remington police 308 win. Match rules are simple, 30 shots at 300 meters and smallest gouping wins. participate feed is beer six-pack and winner takes it all. Shooting methods are free, but benchrest equipments are forbidden, dipod are OK and small rear bag is also OK. Shooting time is 1 hour.

My reloading diarys are gone and I haven done that for a while, so I bought Lapua Trainer whit 8g bullets for the job.

My offical shooting score was 181 mm, not as good I hoped. If you take out my 3 flyers the grouping should have been about 130 mm. Weather was eccelent, no wind at all and tempature 0 cecius. Alltogether beertrhophy is an eccelent shooting competition and it gives you an idea what kind of accuracy you realy can achieve whit you, your rifle and your ammo
Final score


No comments:

Post a Comment